Monday, January 9, 2012

something different

I am going to go to flicker right now and look for a random picture. If I can find one, I will post it here and then write a very, very short story based on that picture. Wish me luck.

Not working, all the good ones are under copyright. I was going to link back and give credit...crap. Not much else though...unless a rant about how the University of Phoenix website seems to be down tonight, and with a class starting tomorrow, this is not a good thing. I usually upload my bio and do all the signing in  stuff a day early so I can get a jump on the rest of the week. Online schooling is not as easy as some say, there is more writing than most people do in a lifetime, and that includes brick and mortar graduates.
Oh my...the page loaded in another window, time to get some work done.

Spoke too soon, impossible to get on to the site, so went to kill those thieving pigs instead of going to bed, how silly of me.
Funny how this blog is becoming a journal...

Perhaps I need another idea...

No comments: