Saturday, January 7, 2012

Randomness

I asked my one Constant Reader (with apologies to Mr. King) to help me out with ideas for today's blog post, the following were her offerings:
Trucks. We bought a truck today, a 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 with the 5.9 liter (360cid) Magnum. A 46RE transmisson designed for higher hauling capacity, quad cab and full size bed. I can now pull the dump trailer! This is a truck, a wonderful trucky truck!
Washers and dryers. And then tonight we bought a new Washer and Dryer. The style is 'really big ass', or, Whirlpool Cabrio. Much needed purchase, with two teenagers.
Taking ten minutes to text. This might be an exaggeration, but for some reason my samsung tough phone bothers people. No, it is not a smart phone, no web to speak of, and just a normal phone keyboard. The phone is a nuisance to begin with, so I really don't need one with all the bells and whistles. If I did have an iPhone, or, other smart phone, I wouldn't get anything done, I would spend all my time using those bells and whistles.
Stupid movies that everyone but me like. Avatar. Forrest Gump. Both of them drive me nuts.

No comments: