Sunday, January 30, 2011

Local again

So this guy needs to get a clue. But he won't. He was leaving his job as a bouncer? Really? A three time DUI loser is a bouncer and he doesn't think that is a poor choice?
Uh oh, I said choice. Yup, he chose to drink and drive, the first one resulted in a death, that one never should be wiped clean, how can it be? I now have a plan, a drive, a goal. The first step is going to be research, keep an eye on this, there will be a law out of this, a law that if you injure or kill someone as a result of a DUI, you never lose that conviction and it can be used if you get another DUI at any time in your life.

Yeah, I am an ex-drinker, and thankfully I did not hurt anyone (physically with an automobile), but I could have, and it scares me to think about it.


No comments: