Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Nanny state revisited

Well now, don't really know where to start so I will just jump right in. I picked the wrong example to point out the hypocrisy of the Nanny State. There, WRONG, yup, an example that when looked upon in a different light, shows me to be selfish.

So, I wore my seat-belt home tonight, and will wear it in the future. I will remain adamant though that I am not wearing it because the state tells me to, I am wearing it because someone I care about very much asked me to.

I will find many more examples of the hypocrisy foisted upon us by an increasingly left leaning government, don't worry about that, there are plenty of them out there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for that... :))) Hang in there with your views and convictions and always stay safe!!! From that "someone" that cares very much about You and Your family!!!