Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I am not the only one who sees it

In a effort to back up my ideas regarding the censorship that is going on, I now link to someone who will really confuse my resident lefty. I happen to know the personal leanings of this Author and Radio personality as I have read her books, and she doesn't hide her proclivity. She actually tends to believe that she chooses the lifestyle as well…go figure, personal choice. Anyway, Tammy Bruce may not be the perfect 'right wing zealot', but she is someone who helped me see that some of the ideas of 'classical liberalism' are some of the ideas of conservatism, personal choice being the most important, not having the government tell us what to do, or what to say. Check out the video, read her books…she's pretty with it.

No comments: