Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Too much

There is too much going on in the world at at large and in my own little slice right now to even contemplate picking an interesting topic for my 6 (yes, it has grown) readers. I could mention what an ididot Blago is, but we all know that. I could mention that the picture of Obama in his bathing suit was staged, it had to be, it couldn't have been taken surrepticioulsy, the secret service wouldn't have allowed it. I could write about the Knowledge tree in West Chester, I could rip apart Karen Porter again. I could wish every one a happy new year, or I could gripe about the shortening of the Mummers Parade.
Add to that the situation in Gaza, with the idiots on that stupid mission to save them all from a luxury yacht...
I could blog about some stupid top ten list that some other blogger has created, I could write my own top ten list that no one cares about.
So I won't blog, I will wait till tomorrow. If any of my dear readers has an idea or would like to see me introduce a topic, feel free to comment...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grouchy Old Cripple's favorite person, McCommie is on that boat!!!

As your loving wife I try to comment when I can.

Love you!!