Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A great Country

Yanno what, we still live in the greatest country on the planet. It is going to tak emore than Barack Hussein Obama to bring us down. Here I sit, in a public library, on a public computer, typing away on a blog, and I fear no retribution. I know that what I type is not going to bring the power down on me. Sure, there are web-sites I cn not visit while on this computer, but that is how it should be, it is not my computer and not my space, there should be rules.
If anyone gripes to you about this country, point out that one can still dissent without going to jail, no matter wahat the nutty left wingers say.
Oh, and ask them how the flow of immingrants is going, both legal and illegal. When that slows down to a mere torrent, from flood stage, maybe we can talk about the downfall of America.

No comments: