Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Read This Book

I am currently reading The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and The Crusades), by Robert Spencer. I link it cause I think everyone should buy it. No, you do not have to buy it from the site I linked, buy it on eBay, get it from your library, or heck, since I know all of my readers, borrow the darn thing from me!

It is one mans take, sure, but it is well documented, and painstakingly researched. It gives one some insight into what we in the West are facing from the rising Caliphate. Now, I am not in any way demeaning those Muslims that understand the Koran can be interpreted in a way that creates a peaceful religion, I am demeaning those that take the Koran to heart and desire the rest of us to either convert, submit, or die.

Read as much as you can, learn, and apply that learning to life. It is that simple really, but do not get blinded, either in worrying everyday about this, or ignoring it.

No comments: