Monday, June 11, 2012

Tired, busy, but not cranky

Have had a whirlwind week that will not end for another ten days. Yeah, I know, that makes no sense. But I promise to get back to it today or tomorrow. So much to touch on, so much to discuss. Politics of course, and the incredibly successful launch of Exiled.  This weekend is the Chester County Balloon Festival, so I will be crazy busy with that.
Come on out and see us, it is a great time, you can even buy a copy of the aforementioned book and talk to the author.
I just finished another book, The Rest is Silence by Shannon Hays, very enjoyable read, but not available on line, until I figure it out, if you are interested in reading a dystopian novel written by a young author let me know, I'll figure out how to get you a copy; review to follow.
And I am going to go way out on a limb and opine about the 50 shades nonsense. I have to. I just have to.

No comments: