Sunday, March 18, 2012

A whole week

I let an entire week pass without a post, that is not the way to keep readership, that is why even my family doesn't bother checking in. Soon though, there will be another installment of The Searcher and the Sentinel posted! Then maybe back on track with writing? Doubtful for now, too much else going on, but I am going to honestly try.
For today a rant about having nothing to rant about. Sure, I could jump on the bandwagon and pretend that the executive order signed by President Obama wasn't simply language clean-up of a long-standing policy but that would be stupid. I could write about the 6 month anniversary of the Occupy squatters at Zucatti Park, but that whole mess is over with...they'll try to ramp it up again, but someone will see a squirrel and the movement will fall apart. Maybe I could rant about team learning and how it promotes laziness, but that has been done and it just makes my head hurt.
So I will not rant, I will be happy to be relatively healthy and working two jobs when it is impossible, just downright impossible, to even find one...

No comments: