Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Launch Party Announced

As my three readers know, J.R. Wagner is publishing a book. His launch party is scheduled for June 5, 2012 at the Chester County Book and Music Company in West Chester, should be a fun night! J.R. Wagner will be there, signing books and answering all your questions, every one of them, no matter how intimate...no, really, he will.
Okay, that last bit might be over the top, but I have never known him to not answer a question, so you might want to be careful with the intimate ones!  You can pre-order the book here, even though they don't have the cover image yet...hmmm, I wonder if I can get it for my blog, might bring traffic!
Or, you can click on the ISSUU link in the entry below this one to get a taste of Wagner's writing in The Searcher and the Sentinel.

2 comments:

J. R Wagner said...

a fine article if I do say so myself!

Lisa Stojowski Wagner said...

There may be a few questions J.R chooses not to answer. ;)