Sunday, December 25, 2011

Off the cuff

Because now it is a habit of sorts and I probably wouldn't be able to sleep unless I posted something, I will just fiddle around with the keyboard for a little bit.
Christmas is over, again, another year, more changes, and more happiness. Smaller gathering, great food, and pleasant conversation.
Read about some Christmas Zombies, rather disturbing but interesting at the same time. The mind works in odd ways I guess, and when something needs to get out, it needs to get out!
Work, work, work...and then some more work in my future, hopefully back in the pool tomorrow evening though, ran some today, and got awesome bike stuff for Christmas!!!!
Now that things are settled, even though I say it all the time, I hope to get back to the story, it was moving for a little while, then it stopped, then it moves, then it stops, like life I guess.
The rest of the world is going nuts, has anyone noticed? Each side of every issue has been taken of by fringe activists; there is very little compromise. No taxes, raise taxes. No cuts, cut everything. What happened to targeted cuts and targeted taxes? Oh, and don't get me started on Social Security. Now all of a sudden it is a tax not a contribution to a retirement fund? Really? So when Republicans wanted to privatize the program, letting people take care of their own money, that was a bad thing, but now that a Democrat President has cut the rate of our contributions, allowing us to keep more of our money, it is a good thing. Freaking hypocrites, the lot of 'em.
Okay, now that I have fallen into the political trap it is time to hit Publish.

No comments: