Sunday, June 20, 2010

and then it gets bad again

So this will by my final political post before the trip to Bonfil, but I had to touch on this (and if I get news, and if this situation boils, I might take a moment. So now there are American Naval Vessels in the Red Sea to back up Israel in the coming week when the Iranian 'aid' ships come in.
This scares me, I wonder why these people want war? Why are Iran and Lebanon attempting to provoke Israel (and the US) into a war they will lose? Keep in mind that Israel is undefeated in its wars against the Arab states that would like to see the Jews returned to Germany and Poland.
If this boils over, it might get very ugly, very quickly, our President is very much in the market for a distraction from the debacle in the Gulf of Mexico.

No comments: