Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Music

So I love music, it drives me, it is the background to my life. For that though, it can't be too heavy, it can't be jangly, and it can't be punky. Those genres have their places, just not too close to me. I am sorry if that bothers my friends, I just need it to be more mellow now.

Yeah, I can leave the Black Sabbath and Ozzy on the Ipod, and there is A7X as well as MCR, but sometimes I skip them, yeah, I do. There is country on there, classical, and even some Frank Sinatra.

Life is different, the heavy stuff is hard to write to, the heavy stuff is hard to lay stone with, and the heavy stuff is hard to live to.

I must be old.

1 comment:

CharlieDelta said...

I hear ya Stonemason about the musical driven existance. I don't know what I would do without music these days. Especially when working!

In my early 20's Ozzy was kicka$$. These days he's a friggin bore. Don't get me wrong, I'm still into metal, but I find that when I'm laboring I get more done to "classic rock" (I can't believe I just said that).

Your line of work is a lot different than mine but as long as there is any music besides (c)rap, I'm going to get the job done and it won't even seem like work.