Thursday, April 12, 2007

Whew

Well at least the democrats don't like Hillary either, according to a straw poll at Moveon.org. I linked a stoy regarding the poll, I won't link you to Moveon, they drive me nuts. Formed during the Clinton impeachment to attempt to sell the country on the incorrect idea that the impeachment was about sex, Moveon has not moved on. Those of us that are very afraid of a Hillary presidency can be slightly buoyed by the fact that the radical left hates her. These nuts have been tearing her apart for months. Of course Kos does not have a search feature so finding the proof is a little tough, thank goodness for Google. Read the article and the comments the far left is not going to let her win a primary. Of course if I were Kos, I would be considering things, wouldn't want to end up like Vince.

No comments: