Friday, April 6, 2007

Boycott this Stuff

I think I mentioned Rosie and her insanity, and here is a quick up-date. Please go to Stoprosie.com and sign the petition. There are over 20,700 as I write this. I expect it to hit a million. There are other sites to visit also, mainly the one that has the list of advertisers of The View so you don't have to watch it to know who to write to. Please, let's use the power we have as consumers to let it be known that we will not pay to hear this drivel. What I am looking for is the clamor from the left about her right to free speech, unlike what the left did to Dr. Laura. I purposely linked to a story that was in favor of shutting Dr. Laura down, so the complete hypocrisy can be shown. Maybe someone else, other then me, with my two readers, will point out the hypocrites, unlike the Dixie Chicks situation. Once again, a story that is told from the left perspective. Am I the only one who sees this? When the Maines says something stupid, the Chicks lose money, and they cry…when Dr. Laura says something stupid, she loses money, and the left cheers…double standard in my book.


 

I did some more looking, if you go to Hot Air, there is a great list in the comments with all the advertisers, I am not going to paste it here, that would be a tad illegal…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I don't know if you've seen them yet, but signs saying "Boycott Joe Burn's Beverage" have been popping up all over Guthriesville. You want to know why? Their bulldozing the 200 year-old house that is the oldest in the community of guthrie. The Guthries themselves lived there. Just wanted to know if you could get anymore info on this.

Moxiemonster

Anonymous said...

Sorry, used the wrong "there." Supposed to say They're buldozing......

Moxiemonster

HappyJamese said...

As you well know, I had already stopped watching The View a week before her 9/11 spout. I was once a big fan of the show...but no more. I signed the petition, thank you for linking me to it.