Thursday, March 26, 2009

Missed a day

I missed yesterday, anyone that knows what is going on in my life at the moment understands why. Hey, I did get concrete poured in Cheney,not bad for a guy 9 weeks out of a rotator cuff repair!
So I didn't gather any interesting news articles to gripe about, that is, until today.

The first is this: Rahm Emanuel's profitable stint at mortgage giant
we all know that if this had been a republican it would be wall to wall news, but it is not, so it is not news. Heck George Bush stood next to Ken Lay once and the news talked about it for days. Crooks, thieves, and cheats, that is the administration y'all elected, once again, I hope you are happy.

Then, I came across this: States consider drug tests for welfare recipients And figured that maybe some important people are reading my blog!
Lawmakers in at least eight states want recipients of food stamps, unemployment benefits or welfare to submit to random drug testing.

It is about time, I had to take a drug test to get the job that pays for their welfare, it only makes sense that they should be tested to take my money!

No comments: