Sunday, January 20, 2008

Quitting

I was going to post, then I wasn't and then I was. I am in the middle of life, and it is nuts. I have quit smoking and it seems that the world revolves around that. It does not, I know that, the world revolves around me.

So since the world revolves around me, it stands to reason that I should be able to write…nope, same old stuff, same old mental blocks, but now I cannot wander around outside and gather my thoughts while smoking. Yeah, I am feeling a little sorry for myself but I am going to plug Chantix anyway. It helped immensely, as did my fellow quitters and my family, you know who you are, thank you for the support!

So much has happened, I might have to remove the Fred Banner if he does not win some primaries soon, and replace it with a Rudy banner…we will see.

That is good for now, I will try my best to make this a regular thing, I sure wouldn't want to upset my five readers!


 


 

No comments: